Was oxidized bronze available on special order for this model?  I think of
these as late 1912 through 1914, somewhat after the era of the custom order
metal finishing on standard production models.  Are there A-250's known to
exist that are other than gold plating on the hardware?

Andy Baron
Santa Fe