From: Melissa Ricci <riccib...@yahoo.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 1:59 PM
Subject: [Phono-L]  Victor II ?

Hi Everyone,
We are in need of the entire back bracket and tone arm for our "new" Victor II.
Below is the link to an Ebay auction for what looks like a II tone arm and
bracket. We were told by Ron Sitko that the Victor II had a specific back
bracket and tone arm. Only a part from a II will fit another II.  Can anyone
tell me if the part in the Ebay auction is from a II. The seller doesn't seem
to know.
Thanks!Melissa
http://www.ebay.com/itm/220877076235