From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Andrew Baron
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 8:59 AM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: [Phono-L] Slot hardware on Victor

What is this (upper right corner), that resembles a coin slot?  Photos of
the inside don't include it or anything related to it.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VICTOR-PHONOGRAPH-TYPE-M-/160725573111?_trksid=p4340
.m1374&_trkparms=algo%3DPI.WATCH%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DUCC%26otn%3D15%26ps
%3D63%26clkid%3D6025034377881422351

Andrew Baron