From: William Zucca <rochr...@gmail.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Mon, Apr 30, 2012 1:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] ebay fraudlent seller

It isn't phono related but I bought a 1909-S V.D.B. cent at a flea market
some years ago for a "bargain" price ant when I sent it in to a
certification service it turned out to be an "added S mint mark" to a
plain, old 1909 V.D.B. cent.

On one hand, bargains do turn up in attics, yard sales, and flea markets
but on the other, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.  Only
the smart collector and wheeler-dealers seem to know which is which.  And I
ain't one of them!

Regards,
Green Mountain Bill