Good news regarding the fraudulent sale on eBay. Because I notified paypal
the day of the purchase (I came to my senses and checked the guy out)  and
because I shared what I discovered from others on this email link with
other collectors around the country & their knowledge of a Lithuanian crook
using the same pic's of a Victor unit, they placed a block on his
reimbursement. They also will be on the alert of this person and notified
eBay of the scam artist.
Thanks again for this connection to other collectors & the help you all
provided. I now have my money back and hopefully will spare any further
pain for future buyers.
Thanks
Randy Larson