From: Tim Fabrizio <phonop...@aol.com>
To: phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Wed, May 23, 2012 9:54 am
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Rob Mallet

I have to chime in here and say I've known Rob for many years and he's a
stand-up guy. Regarding the reproducer John refers to, it sounds like an
unfortunate situation, but it must be some kind of mix-up. Rob works
ridiculously long hours, there are whole periods of time I can't reach him
because he's so busy. I don't know what happened regarding the reproducer, and
can see why John is upset -- but the Rob I know is not a crook and not even
close! Rob subscribes to this list, so I know he is reading this stuff. So,
there's my two cents......

Best wishes to all, Tim Fabrizio.