After that ordeal, I think missing the show would be my last concern. When my
brother's appendix ruptured, the nurse said how difficult it is to clean up the
resulting mess. She also mentioned that he probably would not have survived if
antibiotics had not been invented!

Besides, you can honestly say that your drove to the Union show, and I'm sure
that all the members of the club would be happy to give you credit for being
there. (I've only missed one Union show since they started in the 1970's).

Jim Nichol