My introduction was about 1950 with the Victor, V-0 in the attic of our farmhouse. I was fascinated with how the records would roll down the steps and not all of them would break. I now have the records that didn't break (or at least completely) and my brother has the machine. But the mid 50's was when I really started to enjoy the early records with my Godmother's VV-XI in her attic. I would play it for hours, not knowing you had to change the needle once in awhile. I now have that machine with the records included. I was also lucky to get the Regina that sat in my Grandmother's dining room. That came out of the farmhouse I lived in also, but long before I was born.

Aaron Hunter