From: bruce78rpm <bruce78...@comcast.net>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thu, Sep 27, 2012 7:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Sonora Tonalie part needed

Whoops, Ok, I do have your wonderful descriptive pictorial "A world of Antique
Phonographs" but unfortunately I do not have "Discovering Antique Phonographs",
so for now I guess I am out of luck, as far as seeing the rare and seldom seen
Gibson Gramophone. Was it made by the same folks who supplied the Gibson
Traveling arm for various early Victor Talking machines, and the Gibson arm for
Zonophones ?