Rich,Certain files are right-click disabled, so this works no matter what.
Also, you need to look at the image to determine whether you are getting the
largest size file, as eBay has numerous size files posted - thumbnail, low,
medium and high quality .jpg images. This method is to obtain the ultimate
quality image - if you don't need that, then whatever you get with a right
click is OK... with no secret handshakes or chicken entrail readings.