Bob,

I can send you a scan of Victor Service Bulletin #1 which covers the "tomcat"
amps like your AP-952, the service bulletins were intended to be used by the
technician at the local Victor dealer. There are quite a few different
bulletins covering many service aspects, there are no fewer than three versions
of the bulletin covering the second style changer as used in the VE10-69, 9-54
and 10-35.

--Mark