Bob and Others,

For those interested I added scans of the Victor amplifier service bulletins
and the 20 page 1927 Brunswick Panatrope with Radiola Owners instruction manual
to my DropBox site. The Panatrope manual has very nice instruction for tuning
the dual drum Catacomb Radiola 28 and similar radios.

Let me know if you would like an invitation to the shared DropBox folder so you
can download them.
Mark