From: Steven Medved <steve_nor...@msn.com>
To: phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tue, Dec 18, 2012 2:17 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Red Banner Long Case Edison Home A

What is the serial number of the winged B and does your carriage have the
centering pin and notch?

Steve

> To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
> From: out...@aol.com
> Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:28:59 -0500
> Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Red Banner Long Case Edison Home A
>

> My red banner Home with nickle tag is H42799 and was found with a winged B--
It was a Pennsylvania attic find a couple years ago. It's one of the nicest
condition machines I've seen in a long time-- decal is near mint, original
stitched belt in good shape, gold is 95%+. Just a beautiful machine that was
complete with a 42" all brass horn, original crane and 103 cylinders. I love
it!!