Steve,
Here are my best guesses!

1. I don't know

2. The serial number is too low for an O reproducer to have a pot metal top. My
guess is that the ebay O reproducer has a Model R top on it.

3. I don't know

4.:
The O had both a 2" in diameter 1 piece domed top and a flat top. The early
flat tops were nickel plated brass and the later being pot metal. The bottom
had 2 and 4 minute styluses which had a vertical flip over mechanism .
The S has a 2" in diameter 2 piece domed top and both 2 and 4 minute styluses
rotating horizontally like the K reproducer on bottom.
The R has a 2" in diameter domed top or pot metal flat top and a 4 minute
stylus setup like the H reproducer on bottom.
The N has a 2" in diameter 1 piece domed top and a spherical weight on the
bottom
The N56 has a 2" in diameter 1 piece domed top and a trowel shaped weight on
bottom

5. I don't know

Note: All of the domed tops were pot metal and were the later style tops.