have you tried clockit?they carry a wide variety of clock accessories for clock
kits and Hobbyist clock builders.They're on the web.

-------- Original message --------
From: gregory caringi <drgr...@msn.com>
Date: 09/05/2013  5:21 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] needing a b y nickel beauty ring for 12 3/8 turntable

I contacted the nice people at Merritt's Clock Shop in Douglassville, PA.  They
wrote:  The closest one we have is 13 1/8”OD and approx. 12 1/16” ID.  It is
our item # P60S and the price is $29.00.  From my previous reserach, the
original trim ring measures 12.5" ID and 13.5" OD.
http://www.merritts.com/clock_parts/public/product.aspx?ProductID=82168&SearchText=p60s