 From: Andrew Baron <a...@popyrus.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2013 1:40 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Mystery Victor III-UPDATE!

That would explain the great sound.  I'm also a recipient of Steve's expertise
and labor, and count myself very fortunate to be able to say that.

Regarding the choice of a Victor III for the Vernis-Martin finish, it wouldn't
be the first time that a less than top-of-the-line Victor or Victrola was given
this treatment.
No doubt in my mind about what you have.  The images of the artistic graphics
lurking beneath the gold paint are at once haunting, inspiring and compelling.

Thanks again for sharing your find and taking the time to produce the video and
make it available.

Andrew Baron
Santa Fe