To: <Phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2013 8:11 AM
Subject: [Phono-L] If Edison was alive he'd vote for a Les Paul Stamp too!

I'm posting this here because Les Paul always acknowledged Edison as the
Greatest Inventor. (And Paul actually recorded some Edison wax cylinders
in
the  1990s (at the Edison Site in West Orange) - though they have yet to
be
released. So see here for details and sign the petition.

http://lespaulfoundation.org/spotlight.html

Steve Ramm