Hello Everyone,

Nick and I have decided to sell most of the 7 inch Berliner
records we bought last month at auction. We have a total of 51 records in nice,
clean playable condition and 5 records with a crack, chip or skip. We have now
listened to each and every record using a modern, light tone arm and turntable
to make sure they play clean from beginning to end with no skips. As with all
of these records, they do have the typical background noise and surface marks.

We have done the usual research online and have found that
the price of these records can range anywhere from $5.00-$20.00 for a damaged
record up to $80.00-$300.00 for an excellent playing record depending on the
artist and/or content. There were even a few rare exceptions that sold over
$1000.00.

Our original plan was to put each record on Ebay and let
them each get their fair market value. However, with so many records to list
and the new higher Ebay and Paypal fees that are in place, we have decided to
offer them here before putting them online.

Since there is such a wide range of prices for the records,
we would like to sell our undamaged, clean playing, tested records at the
middle of the road price of $60.00 each plus actual shipping costs. Some of
these records will probably fetch much more on Ebay, some maybe slightly less
but in the end, we feel it is a fair base price per clean record.

I am attaching a PDF list of all the records we have. We
purchased this collection as one lot so it is probable that they were part of
someone’s original library of records from back in the day. This list may be
useful to anyone who is keeping track of this historical information.

In this list, a notation is next to each title so you can
see our impressions of the record as we listened to it play. “Clean” means that
the record played all the way through without skipping. Your equipment may
alter the sound of the record when compared with ours so please take this into
consideration. We can send pictures and more info to anyone who is interested
and will package the records extremely carefully for shipping. If you live in
the Northeast, you are welcome to come by and pick them up for free.

After my original post about us purchasing the records, I
received many emails from list members who were interested in buying them
before we had a chance to listen to them or make the decision to sell them.
Therefore, this will be done on a first come, first serve basis. Mix and match
as many clean titles as you would like for $60.00 a piece plus actual shipping.
Feel free to make an offer one or all of the five damaged records. Any unsold
records will go on Ebay at a later date.

Thank you!
Melissa

P.S: Records that are not currently for sale are in Bold.

#3420 “The Swiss Polka” has a small piece broken off of the
edge of the record. It plays clean from the break to the end. We have the
broken piece so that it may be repaired. #A630 has a very slight hairline crack
and plays clean all the way through.