Tom, Thanks for the info on the lamp shade.  She has one on a floor lamp
that I may purchase as it is a very pretty one, and she will discount it as
I guess no one has bought the lamp, so I am seriously thinking about
getting it.  I would like to see your  latest catalog and if you will send
me one I will show it to a neighbor who is getting interested in
phonographs and other related items. Also therewill be an antique street
fair in Cayucos next week and there are several dealers who I will also
show it to and you may get some results from one or more of those.   Thanks
  Jim       Jim Parks 289 Travis Drive   Los Osos  Ca 93402       Hav a
great weeked !   Jim