From: Jim Parks <jimpark...@gmail.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tue, Nov 12, 2013 12:41 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] New Antique Phonograph Society Website Now Online!

I  am an old geezer and collector who wrote a lengthy comment praising the
group or person who put the wonderful presentation together  and was unable
to find a way to send it after 20 minutes of typing it out with 2 fingers.
Perhaps that is why the note at the bottom says, O comments  I am sorry
that my praise for all the fine work that has already been done was lost.
 I don't have the computer skill to spend another 20 min redoing my message
But I am glad to be a member and after 50 plus of collecting think that
this will be a wonderful organization.   Jim Parks