I'm interested to know if anyone has Lyric 8108 or, at a minimum, an image of
the labels.  This is the vertical cut brand from Lyraphone.  As far as a
transfer, if anyone owns the record, I'm most interested in the A side.  As for
who the artist(s) is I don't know.  It was probably announced either July or
August 1917.  I'm trying to compare against another unlabeled record of which,
I believe, only the A side of this Lyric record was used, to see if it's the
same matrix.   I have 8107 and 8109 but haven't come across a sighting of 8108
yet. Thanks for any help.

Glenn

www.majesticrecord.com