That was posted on another forum. A real piece of crap. For this price, I think
the seller is smoking crack.
Harvey Kravitz

On Monday, December 23, 2013 2:04 PM, "clockworkh...@aol.com"
<clockworkh...@aol.com> wrote:

Seasons Greetings:
For only $1,000 you can own an Edison Phonograph No.6 now on eBay!  How some
sellers can offer things without knowing a thing about them is beyond me.  This
Amberola 30 has the very rare 'oil spout funnel' horn.  It would be funny but
this seller really thinks the thing is worth the $1,000 opening bid.  If
someone bites then I will be truly astounded.  See eBay item # 281232163262
Merry Christmas to all, may you find something with a crank handle under the
tree,
Al