From: Rob Mallett
Sent: ‎Monday‎, ‎January‎ ‎20‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎41‎ ‎AM
To: Antique Phonograph List

hi shawn
are you bringing some to the show
thanks
rob

-----Original Message-----
From: Shawn ORourke <mshawnorou...@gmail.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sat, Jan 18, 2014 9:51 am
Subject: [Phono-L] New Reprinted Catalogs - Reginaphone/ Edison

Folks,

I have a couple new reprinted catalogs made available to the collector
community These are professionally done on high-quality paper and image
processing with vivid graphics and text.  They were reprinted from very
nice original examples.

First a 20 page Regina/ Reginaphone catalog.  This one is  large,
approximately 9.5" by 7". It is full of great Regina related items. It
contains many table top and floor model Regina Music Boxes. There are
unbelievable pictures of the music boxes in addition to great descriptions.
As well there are several pages dedicated to how these wonderful music
machines were constructed.   Included also with this catalog is a one sheet
dealer listing (front and back) of the music box disks available for the
machines.  Too cool!  Price - $20 plus $2.00 shipping in a Kevlar envelop
within the USA.

Second, a 16 page  J.W. Jenkins & Sons catalog.  This one is large,
approximately 10" by 7.5". It is full of great Edison related items. It is
from approximately 1901/1902/1903 era showing the new style Edison cases.
There are more interesting details on other pages including floor and
cabinet cranes, a repeater, record cabinets, etc., etc., etc. Too cool!
Price - $15 plus $2.00 shipping in a Kevlar envelop within the USA.

Finally, I still have limited quantity of reprints remaining from the rare
Montgomery Ward catalog of 1898. This 16 page catalog was produced by
Montgomery Ward. Interestingly enough, It introduced some of the most
important and rare machines known today including the Edison H coin-op,
Universal Talking Machine coin-op, Polyphone, and Trade Mark Berliner.
There are 16 pages chock-full of great information on early phonographs and
gramophones. Price - $20 plus $2.00 shipping in a Kevlar envelop within the
USA.

Pictures of sample pages on request.

Payment in checks or fee-free PayPal only.

Contact me with interest - mshawnorou...@gmail.com

--
Shawn O'Rourke
(248) 915 0954