I'm not so worried about the NSA as I am about the possible use for this - it
seems benign, but what is the actual reason for this?The Internet Archive (IA)
in Alexandria, Egypt is a recorded memory of the all the web pages on every
website on the Internet since it started in
1996.http://www.bibalex.org/internetarchive/ia_en.aspx