Not attending show, but i should have one if you do not find it there. Contact me at email shown below.

Thank you,
Great Lakes Antique Phonograph
George Vollema
9496 N Woodbridge Ave
Bitely MI 49309
231-745-7175
victr...@triton.net
www.victroladoctor.com

On 4/17/2015 6:06 PM, Antique Phonograph List wrote:
Might be a little too late in asking: Looking for a tone arm with back bracket for VV-VIII #56352E. Victor Data Book says "taper, overhang support, indented tube".

Back bracket is 2 1/2 inches from hole to hole, about 3 1/4 inches wide and hole in board is 1 3/8 inches in diameter. I guesstimate about 7 1/2 inches from bracket center to the end of the tone arm. Measures 8 1/2 inches from back bracket center to spindle.

This has the earlier motor with 1 inch springs.

See you all on Sunday
Aaron Hunter