On Tue, Dec 29, 2009 at 7:48 AM, avdhesh .java <avdhesh.j...@gmail.com> wrote:
> What is the status of this issue...I mean is there anyone working on this
> issue..I am interested in working on this .
> I think we should break this issue into small units..and fix  one by one..

I have started playing with it while I was investigating YUI, but we
should better just use Dojo for this.
If you want to play with it, here are some resources I had bookmarked :

http://docs.dojocampus.org/dojox/form/FileUploader
http://demos.dojotoolkit.org/demos/uploader/

I was thinking on starting by having a upload UI, which would accept
multiple images upload at once or maybe also provide a way to upload a
zip with several images, but this might be a stretch goal.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende