On 2017-08-03 13:12, Paolo Benvenuto wrote:
It seems you haven't php installed

D'oh. Feeling pretty stupid. I guess the fact that I hadn't seen that error in your initial release made me think there was something in your current release that triggered it (which, to some extent, is almost certainly true) -- forgetting that while the files are on a host with PHP, they're being served to the outside world via a RasPi that didn't have PHP. It does, now. :-)

Thanks!

don Paolo Benvenuto

I just tried 2.5.1 (via the .tgz in your link, below), and you can
see the result in the attached file.  Not sure why the code is
displaying, instead of executing; the original version you put out,
Paolo, is working fine.  Do I need to re-run a scan or something?

Regardless, want to thank you for all the work you're putting in!
I've always enjoyed Photofloat, and while some recent patches had
kept it from becoming completely moribund, you've really taken to
bringing it along.  It's appreciated.

-Ken