Looks like this was a permissions problem, try again now and you should be ok.
John On 29 Sep 2009, at 21:56, malenki wrote: > *push* > > Problem continues to exist. > > Can't process any of the uploaded folders without getting the error > message quoted below. > > Am Sun, 27 Sep 2009 10:26:28 +0200 > schrieb malenki <[email protected]>: > >> The folder 2009_08_05 with the most images (~1,5k) it seems >> hasn't been processed. When I try to do that I get the message >> >> | We're sorry, but something went wrong. >> | >> |We've been notified about this issue and we'll take a look at it >> | shortly. >> >> Since I get this since yesterday, I post it here. Maybe somebody >> didn't get informed though. :) >> >> Regards >> malenki >> (going to bed, so you have some time to rest w/o me :P) >> >> _______________________________________________ >> Photos mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos > > _______________________________________________ > Photos mailing list > [email protected] > http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos _______________________________________________ Photos mailing list [email protected] http://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
