" If you are okay with the license, the new OpenStreetview project will be
happy to help you transfer any images you have uploaded here."

Apparently each user has to do something to get them transfered and it's
not clear yet what that something is.

Jo

2016-05-24 15:23 GMT+02:00 Tobias <[email protected]>:

> Hi,
>
> Whats happening with the content?
>
> Regards
>
> Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry 10-Smartphone.
>   Originalnachricht
> Von: [email protected]
> Gesendet: Dienstag, 24. Mai 2016 14:29
> An: [email protected]
> Antwort an: [email protected]
> Betreff: [OSM-Photos] OpenStreetView.org Closing
>
>
> Hi all
>>
>> I just sent this email out to all existing users of OpenStreetView.org:
>>
>>
>> http://us13.campaign-archive1.com/?u=dccc4e83a77fd9c6ddcf5a9bc&id=cc0ed3df06&e=b08bd4f126
>>
>> Unfortunately I will be closing down the site that I set up to host
>> street level photos. See that link for more details.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> John
>> _______________________________________________
>> Photos mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
>>
>>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Photos mailing list
> [email protected]
> https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos
>
_______________________________________________
Photos mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/listinfo/photos

Reply via email to