ID: 32680
Updated by: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Reported By: dejan at akton dot si
Status: Assigned
Bug Type: SNMP related
Operating System: Linux 2.4.26
PHP Version: 4.3.11
-Assigned To: harrie
+Assigned To: sniper
New Comment:
It was me who added the MSHUTDOWN() to get rid of the
memleaks..fixing.
Previous Comments:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2005-04-12 10:27:57] [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Assigning to Harrie, he seems to be maintaining ext/snmp.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[2005-04-12 10:18:46] dejan at akton dot si
Description:
------------
In 4.3.11 someone added a PHP_MSHUTDOWN(snmp) to ext/snmp/snmp.c
extension. I'm not so familiar with the PHP source it self, but here's
what I see.
In CLI version, PHP_MINIT() and PHP_MSHUTDOWN works as expected, when
script starts PHP_MINIT() is called which initialized the snmp API and
when script is done, PHP_MSHUTDOWN is called, which clears the instance
of snmp API. But under Apache there's a problem.
When apache starts, it calls PHP_MINIT() but it also calls
PHP_MSHUTDOWN, which clears the instance. When you request a script via
Apache, the PHP_MINIT() is not called and SNMP Api is not initialized
and I receive strange errors.
Reproduce code:
---------------
$foo = snmpget('127.0.0.1', 'public', 'system.SysContact.0');
Expected result:
----------------
Output from system.SysContect.0
Actual result:
--------------
Invalid OID and invalid host. From the SNMP API I receive:
No support for requested transport domain "udp".
And this is because the API was not initialized and transport domains
were not loaded!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
--
Edit this bug report at http://bugs.php.net/?id=32680&edit=1