derick          Tue Jun 28 17:37:36 2005 EDT

  Added files:                 
    /php-src/ext/date/tests     bug33414-1.phpt bug33414-2.phpt 
                                bug33415-1.phpt bug33415-2.phpt 

  Modified files:              
    /php-src    NEWS 
    /php-src/ext/date/lib       parse_tz.c 
  Log:
  - Fixed bug #33415 and added test cases for #33414 and #33415.
  
  
http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/php-src/NEWS?r1=1.1965&r2=1.1966&ty=u
Index: php-src/NEWS
diff -u php-src/NEWS:1.1965 php-src/NEWS:1.1966
--- php-src/NEWS:1.1965 Tue Jun 28 14:05:57 2005
+++ php-src/NEWS        Tue Jun 28 17:37:35 2005
@@ -6,6 +6,7 @@
 - Fixed bug #33475 (cURL handle is not closed on curl_close(). (Ilia)
 - Fixed bug #33469 (Compile error undefined reference to ifx_checkAPI). (Jani)
 - Fixed bug #33433 (strtoll not available on Tru64). (Jani, Derick)
+- Fixed bug #33415 (strtotime() related bugs). (Derick)
 - Fixed bug #32660 (Assignment by reference causes crash when field access is
   overloaded (__get)). (Dmitry)
 - Fixed bug #31358 (Older GCC versions do not provide portable va_copy()).
http://cvs.php.net/diff.php/php-src/ext/date/lib/parse_tz.c?r1=1.14&r2=1.15&ty=u
Index: php-src/ext/date/lib/parse_tz.c
diff -u php-src/ext/date/lib/parse_tz.c:1.14 
php-src/ext/date/lib/parse_tz.c:1.15
--- php-src/ext/date/lib/parse_tz.c:1.14        Tue Jun 28 13:56:46 2005
+++ php-src/ext/date/lib/parse_tz.c     Tue Jun 28 17:37:36 2005
@@ -16,7 +16,7 @@
    +----------------------------------------------------------------------+
  */
 
-/* $Id: parse_tz.c,v 1.14 2005/06/28 17:56:46 derick Exp $ */
+/* $Id: parse_tz.c,v 1.15 2005/06/28 21:37:36 derick Exp $ */
 
 #include <timelib_config.h>
 
@@ -241,6 +241,9 @@
        uint32_t i;
 
        if (!tz->timecnt || !tz->trans) {
+               if (tz->typecnt == 1) {
+                       return &(tz->type[0]);
+               }
                return NULL;
        }
 

http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33414-1.phpt?r=1.1&p=1
Index: php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33414-1.phpt
+++ php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33414-1.phpt
--TEST--
Bug #33414 [1] (Comprehensive list of incorrect days returned after strotime() 
/ date() tests)
--FILE--
<?php 

print "TZ=America/Mendoza - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Mendoza");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 8327, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday              00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Catamarca - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Catamarca");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 7599, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday              00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Cordoba - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Cordoba");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 7599, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday              00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Rosario - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Rosario");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 7958, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday           00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Europe/Vienna - wrong day - giving unexpected results, at
least on my system :-)\n";
putenv("TZ=Europe/Vienna");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 3746, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday             00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Baku - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Baku");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 8299, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday              00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Noronha - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Noronha");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 10866, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Friday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Friday              00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Havana - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Havana");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 12720, 1970);  
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday             00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Europe/Tallinn - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Europe/Tallinn");   
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11777, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Saturday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Saturday          00:00:00\n\n";  

print "TZ=Asia/Jerusalem - wrong day.\n";     
putenv("TZ=Asia/Jerusalem");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 13056, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday             00:00:00\n\n";         

print "TZ=Europe/Vilnius - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Europe/Vilnius");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 12140, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Friday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Friday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Kwajalein - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Kwajalein");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 8626, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Friday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Friday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Ulan_Bator - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Ulan_Bator");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11588, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Saturday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Saturday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Cancun - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Cancun");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11785, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Mexico_City - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Mexico_City");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11781, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Wednesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Mazatlan - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Mazatlan");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11780, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Chihuahua - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Chihuahua");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11782, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Kuala_Lumpur - wrong day.\n";     
putenv("TZ=Asia/Kuala_Lumpur");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 4380, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";            

print "TZ=Pacific/Chatham - wrong day.\n";       
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Chatham");  
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1762, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";            

print "TZ=America/Lima - wrong day.\n";        
putenv("TZ=America/Lima");   
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 5839, 1970); 
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            00:00:00\n\n";          

print "TZ=Asia/Karachi - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Karachi");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11783, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Friday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Friday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Asuncion - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Asuncion");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 11746, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Wednesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Singapore - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Singapore");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 4383, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday             00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Montevideo - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Montevideo");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 12678, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday             00:00:00\n\n";

?>
--EXPECT--
TZ=America/Mendoza - wrong day.
tStamp=Sunday 1992-10-18 17:17:17 ARST 1
result=Sunday 1992-10-25 00:00:00 ARST 1
wanted=Sunday              00:00:00

TZ=America/Catamarca - wrong day.
tStamp=Sunday 1990-10-21 17:17:17 ARST 1
result=Sunday 1990-10-28 00:00:00 ARST 1
wanted=Sunday              00:00:00

TZ=America/Cordoba - wrong day.
tStamp=Sunday 1990-10-21 17:17:17 ARST 1
result=Sunday 1990-10-28 00:00:00 ARST 1
wanted=Sunday              00:00:00

TZ=America/Rosario - wrong day.
tStamp=Tuesday 1991-10-15 17:17:17 WART 0
result=Tuesday 1991-10-22 00:00:00 ARST 1
wanted=Tuesday           00:00:00

TZ=Europe/Vienna - wrong day - giving unexpected results, at
least on my system :-)
tStamp=Thursday 1980-04-03 17:17:17 CET 0
result=Thursday 1980-04-10 00:00:00 CEST 1
wanted=Thursday             00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Baku - wrong day.
tStamp=Sunday 1992-09-20 17:17:17 AZST 1
result=Sunday 1992-09-27 00:00:00 AZT 0
wanted=Sunday              00:00:00

TZ=America/Noronha - wrong day.
tStamp=Friday 1999-10-01 17:17:17 FNT 0
result=Friday 1999-10-08 00:00:00 FNST 1
wanted=Friday              00:00:00

TZ=America/Havana - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 2004-10-28 17:17:17 CDT 1
result=Thursday 2004-11-04 00:00:00 CDT 1
wanted=Thursday             00:00:00

TZ=Europe/Tallinn - wrong day.
tStamp=Saturday 2002-03-30 17:17:17 EET 0
result=Saturday 2002-04-06 00:00:00 EEST 1
wanted=Saturday          00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Jerusalem - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 2005-09-29 17:17:17 IDT 1
result=Thursday 2005-10-06 00:00:00 IDT 1
wanted=Thursday             00:00:00

TZ=Europe/Vilnius - wrong day.
tStamp=Friday 2003-03-28 17:17:17 EET 0
result=Friday 2003-04-04 00:00:00 EEST 1
wanted=Friday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Kwajalein - wrong day.
tStamp=Friday 1993-08-13 17:17:17 KWAT 0
result=Saturday 1993-08-21 00:00:00 MHT 0
wanted=Friday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Ulan_Bator - wrong day.
tStamp=Saturday 2001-09-22 17:17:17 ULAST 1
result=Saturday 2001-09-29 00:00:00 ULAST 1
wanted=Saturday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Cancun - wrong day.
tStamp=Sunday 2002-04-07 17:17:17 CDT 1
result=Sunday 2002-04-14 00:00:00 CDT 1
wanted=Sunday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Mexico_City - wrong day.
tStamp=Wednesday 2002-04-03 17:17:17 CST 0
result=Wednesday 2002-04-10 00:00:00 CDT 1
wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Mazatlan - wrong day.
tStamp=Tuesday 2002-04-02 17:17:17 MST 0
result=Tuesday 2002-04-09 00:00:00 MDT 1
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Chihuahua - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 2002-04-04 17:17:17 MST 0
result=Thursday 2002-04-11 00:00:00 MDT 1
wanted=Thursday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Kuala_Lumpur - wrong day.
tStamp=Monday 1981-12-28 17:17:17 MALT 0
result=Monday 1982-01-04 00:00:00 MYT 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Chatham - wrong day.
tStamp=Monday 1974-10-28 17:17:17 CHAST 0
result=Monday 1974-11-04 00:00:00 CHADT 1
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Lima - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1985-12-26 17:17:17 PET 0
result=Thursday 1986-01-02 00:00:00 PEST 1
wanted=Thursday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Karachi - wrong day.
tStamp=Friday 2002-04-05 17:17:17 PKT 0
result=Friday 2002-04-12 00:00:00 PKST 1
wanted=Friday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Asuncion - wrong day.
tStamp=Wednesday 2002-02-27 17:17:17 PYST 1
result=Wednesday 2002-03-06 00:00:00 PYST 1
wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Singapore - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1981-12-31 17:17:17 SGT 0
result=Thursday 1982-01-07 00:00:00 SGT 0
wanted=Thursday             00:00:00

TZ=America/Montevideo - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 2004-09-16 17:17:17 UYT 0
result=Thursday 2004-09-23 00:00:00 UYST 1
wanted=Thursday             00:00:00

http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33414-2.phpt?r=1.1&p=1
Index: php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33414-2.phpt
+++ php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33414-2.phpt
--TEST--
Bug #33414 [2] (Comprehensive list of incorrect days returned after strotime() 
/ date() tests)
--FILE--
<?php
print "TZ=Pacific/Rarotonga - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Rarotonga");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);       
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n"; 

print "TZ=Atlantic/South_Georgia - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Atlantic/South_Georgia");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Port-au-Prince - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Port-au-Prince");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 12871, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Enderbury - wrong day, off by 2 days.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Enderbury");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Kiritimati - wrong day, off by 2 days.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Kiritimati");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);                 
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Managua - wrong day.\n";     
putenv("TZ=America/Managua");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 12879, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n";     

print "TZ=Pacific/Pitcairn - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Pitcairn");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Wednesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Fakaofo - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Fakaofo");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Saturday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Saturday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Johnston - wrong day.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Johnston");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Friday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Friday            00:00:00\n\n";
?>
--EXPECT--
TZ=Pacific/Rarotonga - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 CKT 0
result=Tuesday 1970-01-06 00:00:00 CKT 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=Atlantic/South_Georgia - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 GST 0
result=Tuesday 1970-01-06 00:00:00 GST 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Port-au-Prince - wrong day.
tStamp=Monday 2005-03-28 17:17:17 EST 0
result=Monday 2005-04-04 00:00:00 EST 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Enderbury - wrong day, off by 2 days.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 PHOT 0
result=Monday 1970-01-05 00:00:00 PHOT 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Kiritimati - wrong day, off by 2 days.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 LINT 0
result=Monday 1970-01-05 00:00:00 LINT 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Managua - wrong day.
tStamp=Tuesday 2005-04-05 17:17:17 CST 0
result=Tuesday 2005-04-12 00:00:00 CST 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Pitcairn - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 PNT 0
result=Wednesday 1970-01-06 00:00:00 PNT 0
wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Fakaofo - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 TKT 0
result=Saturday 1970-01-03 00:00:00 TKT 0
wanted=Saturday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Johnston - wrong day.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 HST 0
result=Friday 1970-01-02 00:00:00 HST 0
wanted=Friday            00:00:00

http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33415-1.phpt?r=1.1&p=1
Index: php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33415-1.phpt
+++ php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33415-1.phpt
--TEST--
Bug #33415 [1] (Possibly invalid non-one-hour DST or timezone shifts)
--FILE--
<?php

print "TZ=America/Jujuy  - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM, rather than 1
AM as per most DST transitions?\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Jujuy");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 7593, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Tbilisi - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM?\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Tbilisi");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 12863, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday            00:00:00\n\n";
?>
--EXPECT--
TZ=America/Jujuy  - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM, rather than 1
AM as per most DST transitions?
tStamp=Monday 1990-10-15 17:17:17 WART 0
result=Monday 1990-10-22 00:00:00 WART 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Tbilisi - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM?
tStamp=Sunday 2005-03-20 17:17:17 GET 0
result=Sunday 2005-03-27 00:00:00 GET 0
wanted=Sunday            00:00:00

http://cvs.php.net/co.php/php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33415-2.phpt?r=1.1&p=1
Index: php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33415-2.phpt
+++ php-src/ext/date/tests/bug33415-2.phpt
--TEST--
Bug #33415 [2] (Possibly invalid non-one-hour DST or timezone shifts)
--FILE--
<?php

print "TZ=Africa/Bujumbura - *Note*: Unexpected, as does not appear to
have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Africa/Bujumbura");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Wednesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Thimbu - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Thimbu");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 6476, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            00:30:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Indian/Cocos - Is it OK for this to be 6:30 AM? Note: does not
appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Indian/Cocos");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Africa/Lubumbashi - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM? Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Africa/Lubumbashi");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Saturday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Saturday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Kashgar - Is it OK for this to be 3 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Kashgar");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 3767, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            03:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Indian/Christmas - Is it OK for this to be 7 AM?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Indian/Christmas");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Santo_Domingo - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Santo_Domingo");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 291, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday            00:30:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Truk - Is it OK for this to be 10 AM?  Note: does not
appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Truk");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Ponape - Is it OK for this to be 11 AM?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Ponape");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Scoresbysund - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Scoresbysund");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 4099, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday            02:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Guyana - Is it OK for this to be 0:45 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Guyana");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 2031, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            00:45:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Tehran - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Tehran");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 2855, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:30:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Tarawa - Is it OK for this to be Midday? Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";     
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Tarawa");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Africa/Monrovia - Is it OK for this to be 00:44:30 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Africa/Monrovia");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 845, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:44:30\n\n";

print "TZ=Asia/Katmandu - Is it OK for this to 0:15 AM?. yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Asia/Katmandu");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 5838, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Wednesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Wednesday            00:15:00\n\n";         

print "TZ=Pacific/Nauru - Is it OK for this to be 0:30? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Nauru");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 3401, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:30:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Niue - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Niue");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 3189, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Sunday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Sunday            00:30:00\n\n";            

print "TZ=Pacific/Port_Moresby - Is it OK for this to be 10 AM? No DST
or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Port_Moresby");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);   
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp); 
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            00:00:00\n\n";          

print "TZ=America/Miquelon - Is it OK for this to be 1 AM ? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Miquelon");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 3767, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Thursday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Thursday            01:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Palau - Is it OK for this to be 9 AM? No DST or
timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Palau");   
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);   
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Saturday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Saturday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Funafuti - Is it OK for this to be midday?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Funafuti");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Wednesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Wake - Is it OK for this to be midday?  Note: does not
appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Wake");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=Pacific/Wallis - Is it OK for this to be midday?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.\n";
putenv("TZ=Pacific/Wallis");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 1, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("Tuesday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00\n\n";

print "TZ=America/Paramaribo - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes\n";
putenv("TZ=America/Paramaribo");
$tStamp = mktime (17, 17, 17, 1, 5381, 1970);
print "tStamp=". date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $tStamp). "\n";
$strtotime_tstamp = strtotime("next Monday", $tStamp);
print "result=".date("l Y-m-d H:i:s T I", $strtotime_tstamp)."\n";
print "wanted=Monday            00:30:00\n\n";

?>
--EXPECT--
TZ=Africa/Bujumbura - *Note*: Unexpected, as does not appear to
have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 CAT 0
result=Wednesday 1970-01-07 00:00:00 CAT 0
wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Thimbu - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes
tStamp=Thursday 1987-09-24 17:17:17 IST 0
result=Thursday 1987-10-01 00:30:00 BTT 0
wanted=Thursday            00:30:00

TZ=Indian/Cocos - Is it OK for this to be 6:30 AM? Note: does not
appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 CCT 0
result=Thursday 1970-01-08 00:00:00 CCT 0
wanted=Thursday            00:00:00

TZ=Africa/Lubumbashi - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM? Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 CAT 0
result=Saturday 1970-01-03 00:00:00 CAT 0
wanted=Saturday            00:00:00

TZ=Asia/Kashgar - Is it OK for this to be 3 AM? yes
tStamp=Thursday 1980-04-24 17:17:17 KAST 0
result=Thursday 1980-05-01 03:00:00 CST 0
wanted=Thursday            03:00:00

TZ=Indian/Christmas - Is it OK for this to be 7 AM?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 CXT 0
result=Sunday 1970-01-04 00:00:00 CXT 0
wanted=Sunday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Santo_Domingo - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes
tStamp=Sunday 1970-10-18 17:17:17 EST 0
result=Sunday 1970-10-25 00:30:00 EHDT 1
wanted=Sunday            00:30:00

TZ=Pacific/Truk - Is it OK for this to be 10 AM?  Note: does not
appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 TRUT 0
result=Tuesday 1970-01-06 00:00:00 TRUT 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Ponape - Is it OK for this to be 11 AM?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 PONT 0
result=Monday 1970-01-05 00:00:00 PONT 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Scoresbysund - Is it OK for this to be 2 AM? yes
tStamp=Sunday 1981-03-22 17:17:17 CGT 0
result=Sunday 1981-03-29 02:00:00 EGST 1
wanted=Sunday            02:00:00

TZ=America/Guyana - Is it OK for this to be 0:45 AM? yes
tStamp=Thursday 1975-07-24 17:17:17 GYT 0
result=Thursday 1975-07-31 00:45:00 GYT 0
wanted=Thursday            00:45:00

TZ=Asia/Tehran - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes
tStamp=Tuesday 1977-10-25 17:17:17 IRST 0
result=Tuesday 1977-11-01 00:30:00 IRST 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:30:00

TZ=Pacific/Tarawa - Is it OK for this to be Midday? Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 GILT 0
result=Monday 1970-01-05 00:00:00 GILT 0
wanted=Monday            00:00:00

TZ=Africa/Monrovia - Is it OK for this to be 00:44:30 AM? yes
tStamp=Monday 1972-04-24 17:17:17 LRT 0
result=Monday 1972-05-01 00:44:30 GMT 0
wanted=Monday            00:44:30

TZ=Asia/Katmandu - Is it OK for this to 0:15 AM?. yes
tStamp=Wednesday 1985-12-25 17:17:17 IST 0
result=Wednesday 1986-01-01 00:15:00 NPT 0
wanted=Wednesday            00:15:00

TZ=Pacific/Nauru - Is it OK for this to be 0:30? yes
tStamp=Tuesday 1979-04-24 17:17:17 NRT 0
result=Tuesday 1979-05-01 00:30:00 NRT 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:30:00

TZ=Pacific/Niue - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes
tStamp=Sunday 1978-09-24 17:17:17 NUT 0
result=Sunday 1978-10-01 00:30:00 NUT 0
wanted=Sunday            00:30:00

TZ=Pacific/Port_Moresby - Is it OK for this to be 10 AM? No DST
or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 PGT 0
result=Thursday 1970-01-08 00:00:00 PGT 0
wanted=Thursday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Miquelon - Is it OK for this to be 1 AM ? yes
tStamp=Thursday 1980-04-24 17:17:17 AST 0
result=Thursday 1980-05-01 01:00:00 PMST 0
wanted=Thursday            01:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Palau - Is it OK for this to be 9 AM? No DST or
timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 PWT 0
result=Saturday 1970-01-03 00:00:00 PWT 0
wanted=Saturday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Funafuti - Is it OK for this to be midday?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 TVT 0
result=Wednesday 1970-01-07 00:00:00 TVT 0
wanted=Wednesday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Wake - Is it OK for this to be midday?  Note: does not
appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 WAKT 0
result=Tuesday 1970-01-06 00:00:00 WAKT 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=Pacific/Wallis - Is it OK for this to be midday?  Note: does
not appear to have a DST or timezone transition.
tStamp=Thursday 1970-01-01 17:17:17 WFT 0
result=Tuesday 1970-01-06 00:00:00 WFT 0
wanted=Tuesday            00:00:00

TZ=America/Paramaribo - Is it OK for this to be 0:30 AM? yes
tStamp=Monday 1984-09-24 17:17:17 SRT 0
result=Monday 1984-10-01 00:30:00 SRT 0
wanted=Monday            00:30:00

-- 
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Reply via email to