On Tue, 19 Sep 2006, Antony Dovgal wrote:

> > > http://cvs.php.net/viewvc.cgi/php-src/ext/libxml/tests/002.phpt?r1=1.2&r2=1.3&diff_format=u
> > > Index: php-src/ext/libxml/tests/002.phpt
> > > diff -u php-src/ext/libxml/tests/002.phpt:1.2
> > > php-src/ext/libxml/tests/002.phpt:1.3
> > > --- php-src/ext/libxml/tests/002.phpt:1.2 Tue Jun 27 22:54:29 2006
> > > +++ php-src/ext/libxml/tests/002.phpt     Tue Sep 19 12:06:49 2006
> >> @@ -16,7 +16,7 @@
> > >     </movies>
> > >  XML;
> > >  
> > > -$doc = simplexml_load_string($xmlstr);
> > > +$doc = simplexml_load_string((binary)$xmlstr);
> > >  $xml = explode("\n", $xmlstr);
> > 
> > You shouldn't have to do this actually... as the original code should just
> > still work fine.
> 
> But it doesn't, because SimpleXml REQUIRES binary string.
> I don't understand why and I don't like it either, but that's what we have.

Then I suggest to revert the change to the test and that we look at 
fixing the issue instead :)

regards,
Derick

-- 
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php

Reply via email to