Pierre Joye wrote:
On Mon, Jun 2, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Jani Taskinen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
jani Mon Jun 2 11:23:16 2008 UTC
Modified files: (Branch: PHP_5_3)
- Revert pointless patch: a) the version is already there, see line above,
b) one branch commits are idiotic to begin with, we have three active branches!
This only leads to out-of-sync situations ála PDO..
1. Don't revert it again, stop to be a kid thanks.
Sorry, but due to the email problems our communication hasn't been very
easy. Funny that everyone else's mails from gmail reach me just fine..I
wonder why yours get tagged as spam and/or never reach my mailbox.
2. I'm not blind, I saw it and I need the x.y.z version
You need it for..what?
3. I'm working on fixing things in 5.3 and will MFB them in HEAD once I'm done
How about you first work on your own machine and commit only when you
have something complete to commit? And then first commit HEAD and then
to the branches..
And exactly WHAT are you fixing here?
4. Don't revert the strdup warning
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php