On 04.09.2008, at 16:26, Lukas Kahwe Smith wrote:
- So lesson learned from my side (and thanks to the readme for
future RMs as well).
- Pierre will handle creation of a libming 0.3 compatible ext/ming
- ext/fbsql history can probably be saved
- ext/fdf and ext/sybase are dead and should probably not be in pecl
- ext/ncurses has been moved a while ago and all is well
- ext/dbase history is not going to be available via cvs.php.net/
pecl unless someone is willing to put in the time
just so that i really learned my lesson i now hopefully restored
fbsql, ming, dbase and sybase in PECL. Derick copied the current state
from php-src over what we had in PECL and i then restore the state in
HEAD and the 5_3 branch in PECL.
hope this works for all ..
ext/fdf is not moved to PECL at all and ext/ncurses, while moved
improperly, was moved ages ago and has seen commits in PECL
Lukas Kahwe Smith
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php