cataphract Tue, 05 Oct 2010 01:54:17 +0000
- Fixed bug #52981 (Unicode casing table was out-of-date).
Updated with UnicodeData-6.0.0d7.txt and included the
source of the generator program with the distribution.
#The replaced tables, generated circa 2002, seem to reflect
#Unicode 3.2. I was unable to generate the same property
#offsets with Unicode 3.2 data, but all the tests I made
#indicate php_unicode_is_prop() is returning the correct
#values. The replaced file merely says it used a "modified
#version" of ucgendat, which is not very helpful. The results
#I got were not significantly different, only slightly higher
#offsets at two properties, which were carried over to the
#I was, however, able to replicate precisely the casing table.
#The extent of the "modifications" besides omitting most of
#the tables, a slightly different layout and the casing table
#offsets having been multiplied by 3 is unclear.
#The test suite showed no regressions; however, it's very poor
#in testing the modified portion of the extension.
Bug: http://bugs.php.net/52981 (Open) Unicode data used by mbstring need to be
<diffs exceeded maximum size>
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php