sixd Wed, 17 Nov 2010 17:59:41 +0000
Some grammar tweaks
--- php/php-src/trunk/NEWS 2010-11-17 17:55:18 UTC (rev 305467)
+++ php/php-src/trunk/NEWS 2010-11-17 17:59:41 UTC (rev 305468)
@@ -45,7 +45,7 @@
. Replaced zend_function.return_reference by ZEND_ACC_RETURN_REFERENCE
. Removed zend_arg_info.required_num_args as it was only needed for internal
- functions. Now the first arg_info for internal function (which has special
+ functions. Now the first arg_info for internal functions (which has special
meaning) is represented by zend_internal_function_info structure.
. Moved zend_op_array.size, size_var, size_literal, current_brk_cont,
backpatch_count into CG(context) as they are used only during compilation.
@@ -79,22 +79,21 @@
. ZEND_RECV now always has IS_CV as its result.
. ZEND_CATCH now has to be used only with constant class names.
. ZEND_FETCH_DIM_? may fetch array and dimension operands in different order.
- . ZEND_FETCH_*_R operations simplified and can't be used with EXT_TYPE_UNUSED
- flag any more. This is very rare and useless case. ZEND_FREE might be
- required after them instead.
- . ZEND_RETURN is splitted into two new instructions ZEND_RETURN and
+ . Simplified ZEND_FETCH_*_R operations. They can't be used with the
+ EXT_TYPE_UNUSED flag any more. This is a very rare and useless case.
+ ZEND_FREE might be required after them instead.
+ . Split ZEND_RETURN into two new instructions ZEND_RETURN and
. Optimized access to global constants using values with pre-calculated
- hash_values from literals table.
+ hash_values from the literals table.
. Optimized access to static properties using executor specialization.
A constant class name may be used as a direct operand of ZEND_FETCH_*
instruction without previous ZEND_FETCH_CLASS.
- . zend_stack and zend_ptr_stack allocation is delayed before the actual
+ . zend_stack and zend_ptr_stack allocation is delayed until actual usage.
- Improved CLI SAPI: (Johannes)
- . Added command line option --rz <name> which shows information of named
- Zend extension.
+ . Added command line option --rz <name> which shows information of the
+ named Zend extension.
. Interactive readline shell improvements:
. Added "cli.pager" php.ini setting to set a pager for output.
. Added "cli.prompt" php.ini setting to configure the shell prompt.
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php