> I checked with Stas and he said ok for 5.4.
Looks like there's a disagreement about this one and whether it should
be in hash or openssl, so I'll revert this for now from 5.4 and after we
discuss it on internals and decide where we want it, we'll decide where
it goes. Sorry for misunderstanding.
Stanislav Malyshev, Software Architect
(408)454-6900 ext. 227
PHP CVS Mailing List (http://www.php.net/)
To unsubscribe, visit: http://www.php.net/unsub.php