Hello!!

I've got a problem using Oracle 7 functions. When I'm trying to execute this commands:

 Ora_Logon("jajejijoju@pixies","doolittle");
 $cur = Ora_Open($conn);
 Ora_Parse($cur,"SELECT empresa,sedeprov,codigo,personal,produccion,mercados,
                                           gestion,sistemas,estudios FROM empresa
ORDER BY :empresa");
 Ora_Bind($cur,"empresa",":empresa");
 Ora_Exec($cur,OCI_DEFAULT);
 while (Ora_Fetch($cur)) {
         $empresa = Ora_Getcolumn($cur,"EMPRESA");

I get these warnings messages:

Warning: Can't find variable for parameter in /opt/www/htdocs/listatotaln.php3 on line
228
Warning: Ora_Fetch failed (ORA-01002: búsqueda fuera de secuencia -- while processing
OCI function OFETCH/OFEN) in /opt/www/htdocs/listatotaln.php3 on line 229

Are my commands ok? What's wrong in my program? Can anybody help me?

Thanks!!

David Díaz García
[EMAIL PROTECTED]