Hi. On Thu, Jan 04, 2001 at 12:17:50PM -0800, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > > I failed twice so I just added another entry to the catalog. If you > > know how to delete an entry in the catalog please tell me. The manual > > was to hard to lookup for the solution. > > You can "db2 uncatalog..." to remove your database entries. Thanx. By running the following command needless entries are deleted: $ db2 uncatalog db SAMPLE10 $ db2 terminate > Unfortunately I've not dealt with codepage issues, but if you look up the > code page codes on the IBM website it may give you a starting point. > Maybe one's set to a localized dialect, or Unicode, or something that > may be close but not exactly the same. I can't help much here... This is because /etc/rc.d/init.d/httpd ignored /etc/sysconfig/i18n. When I exported locale related environment variables no error happened. -- Yasuhide OMORI -- PHP Database Mailing List (http://www.php.net/) To unsubscribe, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] For additional commands, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] To contact the list administrators, e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]