Hi Mateus,

this is not really true. As you mentioned libclntsh is linked with pthread
and so must be apache. first, add the oracle lib path to ld.so.conf
and run ldconfig.

now try the following for apache:
LDFLAGS=-lpthread ./configure \
        --prefix=/usr/local/apache \
        --enable-module=so

and for php4:
./configure \
        --with-apxs=/usr/local/apachebin/apxs \
        --with-oci8 \
        --with-pthread

with any additional options. furthermore it can be necessary to export some
of the following environment vars in your apachectl:
ORACLE_HOME
ORA_NLS33
LD_PRELOAD (for libclnsh)

refer to http://www.php.net/manual/ref.oci8.php or ask me if you like