Von: Sebastian A. Davicco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 14. Januar 2001 20:20
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [PHP-DB] Problem width SQL on PHP4

I need to run SQL funtions on my PHP scripts, the server is an NT4 width
service pack 6. I setup php4 and it working ok, but wen i want to run SQL
functions (like mssql_connect()) it show me a message saying i have use a
non supported funtion. Some idea ?... ill apreciate so much your help !!...
THANKS !!!!!