Hey,
I would like to create 2 dynamic ComboBox, but I would like to take into account the
user choice,i.e:
1 - in my first combobox appears the information about tables available in certain
database(db);
2 - the user should select one table name and automatically the respective fields of
that table appear in the second combobox. Is it possible?
I know the db, and I can insert all table,fields names directly to the respectives
combo, but i would like to make it in that way, because, who knows, tomorow ma db is
changed...
I dont think thats possible, I'm just confirm...
TY
Miguel Loureiro