From: William Bailey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2001 11:59 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] Storeing images in a database table, should it be
done?

Currently working on a site that will enable a paintball (or other type)
team to have there own site on the net.

They will all follow the same format and was thinking about putting there
images into a database table. I'm not asking how to do it, just should i do
it and what performance impact will it have.

I'm just thinking that it will be easier to manage an admin system if
everything is in a database and will therefore not have to worry about file
permissions etc.

Thanks,
        William.