Hello,

I am developing an administration module.
It's about 80 files, 20.000 lines code, 80 tables.
For now, I am using mysql and odbc/mysql objects.
The project will be ported on mssql and oracle.

I made a lot of sql-queries into pages. I have pages where
their number exceeds 200 (statistics). For reasons of speed
under mysql I made a lot of small result size queries. You know, under mysql
instead of making one n-row big select, n selects work faster.
I'm wondering how a serious sql server would handle that.
Have you had this problem?
How did you handle the sqlserver interaction at query organiser level?

--
Cordialement,
Uioreanu Calin