Von: Come Italia s.r.l. - Webmaster [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Januar 2001 16:05
An: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Betreff: [PHP-DB] PHP 4.04 install binary Win32 and MSQL 7.0

I've installed and correctly configured (I suppose) the binary version of
PHP 4.04 on a Win NT server with Microsoft IIS.
I'm using CGI version of IIS.
when I try to connect my script with Microsoft SQL 7.0 DB I get this error
"Fatal error: Call to undefined function: sybase_pconnect() in
./db/sybase.php on line 17"
This means that the binary version of PHP doesn't support SQL 7.0??
Must I compile the source code of PHP?
Thanks a lot
Luca