I have written a small program which uses ODBC to connect to a Access Database. I am
simply wanting to know if this would also work with MS SQL without any modifications
what so ever, or does ODBC not really accomplish what it was designed for ?

The SQL statments used are very simple; the INSERT / UPDATE / DELETE are the same
syntax as mysql, so i assume would also work under mSsql, and the SELECTs, although
looking complex, don't perform JOINs or anything (eg: SELECT TOP 10 RECORD_NR,
StatusField, ExtendedStatusField, PICTURE, SURNAME, FIRSTNAME, FORM, DOB, DESTINATION,
EXPIRY FROM (SELECT TOP 20 * FROM WELLGIRLS ORDER BY RECORD_NR ASC,RECORD_NR ASC)
ORDER BY RECORD_NR DESC,RECORD_NR DESC ).

As I dont have access to a MSSQL server, can you someone please validate whether all
this would work fine with MSSQL, and what problems/benefits (other than
speed/security) I might have to deal with.

Siggy