Yo ho ho....odbc_columns() on DB2!

Now, it returns a resource ID, as expected but you cannot call
odbc_fetch_row() on it or it'll segfault.  Hmm..

I filled out a report on this, since I cracked open the php_odbc.c file
and verified that all the data's coming back from DB2, and that the
bindcols() method is working.

After more playing, I still cannot seem to actually USE the results
of an odbc_columns() call on DB2 since just about everything
"fetch-related" segfaults.  Is there another method or set of methods
that I'm missing?

Thoughts?  Ideas?

-Szii