Hello all,

I've got a problem with PHP and LDAP.
Every times, i want to connect to the serveur: I've got an error. It's
"call to undefined funcion ldap_connect" !
I have tried the php manual example but the error is the same...

I think i've forget to put something like ./configure --ldap chen i
havec compiled PHP4, no?

(I have installed Apache+PgSQL+PHP4 before LDAP...)

Thanks,
Thomas
[= http://www.56k.fr.st :=]

PS: I'm  french, excuse me for my horrible english ;-)