From: James Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 25, 2001 8:50 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [PHP-DB] MySQL/PHP Form & Addslashes() command

Alright, you have a textarea in a form, say some one
right this:

Today, during the meeting blah blah blah... (now they
want to start a new paragraph, so they press enter
twice.)

After the construction meeting blah blah blah...

Ok...  Now the question.  The addslashes() command
won't add the NULL spots to make it a new paragraph
when you open this row in a page.  How do I get that
to work...

Thank You,

James Smith