Hi.. i'm using MySql version 3.22.32 and I installed the Apache Compile Kit
containing the following:
Apache 1.3.14
php3 3.0.16
php4 4.0.3pl1

I have the following problem while using PHP4.. Wheneven I write to the
database, I see the following warning on the resultant page on the browser :
"Warning: MySQL: Unable to save result set in
/home/httpd/php/tests/datatest.php on line 19
".
While executing the same code over PHP3, it executes very smoothly!
I need to know where I go wrong! Please help me on this matter..